Friday, December 14, 2012

Quotes To Help Me Deal Through Connecticut Tragedy

http://gatherlove.tumblr.com/post/9551310057

There are no words I could muster to say to help the friends, family, and community of those involved in today's tragedy in Connecticut. This devastating event at an Elementary School that took 26 innocent lives, 20 of which were children, is absolutely astonishing and left me shocked, scared for the future of our nation, and feeling helpless in my desperate desire to aid those suffering right now. 

Whenever these things happen, I turn to quotes that have guided me through horrific times in the past. They help my troubled heart deal with the sadness I am feeling for those involved, as well as remind me that life is fleeting, and to be thankful for what I have and enjoy every second of this existence I've been given. 



BF QOD: Loss
http://www.beautyfrosting.com/bf-qod-loss

I hope those effected remember their loved ones, every second they had with them, because no one, not even a deranged shooter can take those precious memories away from them. I myself am going to spend the day with those I love, taking several pictures, (which drives them absolutely crazy), so no matter what happens in the future I will always have records to look fondly back on with nostalgia and love. 


No comments:

Post a Comment